Vintage Trinket Jewelry Online Workshop
In this step-by-step video series, I show you how to create your own beautiful jewelry using basic techniques and methods I've been using for years.
I've broken the series down into several short videos, each one focusing on a specific area of jewelry making:
1. You will be introduced you to the basic tools and materials needed to create jewelry.
2. Learn how to identify vintage pieces which can be re-purposed into new creations.
3. I will walk you through the design and assembly process of bracelets, necklaces, ear drops and more.
4. Discover ways to give new pieces a vintage patina.
5. I also share supply resources and tips throughout the series.
You will have unlimited access to these videos for at least one year.
Once you have purchased the workshop,
within 24 hours
you will receive an email with a link to access the complete video series. The videos are password protected. I will send you a username and password to gain access to the videos. Please be considerate and do not share your username/password information with others.
I hope you will join me on this creative adventure!
Copyright 2014 Andrea Singarella | Site Design by
Hope Wallace Design